Skip to content
Why Choose Owl?
We proudly source our products from the great State of Wisconsin. We've partnered with Wisconsin farmers to grow hemp to make our CBD products. We are excited to be bringing a hemp industry back to the state.
Proud to be based in Wisconsin
Before the prohibition of hemp, Wisconsin was a global leader in the production of high quality hemp and hemp products. In fact, in 1920, Wisconsin was the largest producer of hemp in the nation, growing more acres of hemp than all other states combined. After the passage of the Controlled Substances Act in 1970, it became illegal to grow hemp in Wisconsin, and the industry disappeared. Fast-forward to today: Hemp is making a comeback in the State, with the passage of Act 100 in 2017 which established the Industrial Hemp Research Pilot Program. The OWL is on the forefront of that comeback.
Learn more about our company and CBD by visiting our blog section.
Perfect conditions for Quality.
The soil, climate, and overall growing conditions in Wisconsin are perfect for producing high quality hemp and hemp products. With Wisconsin’s strong history in hemp and agricultural acumen, we have every reason to believe that Wisconsin will again become a leader in the hemp industry.
Committed to Quality & Wisconsin.
Green Owl Wellness uses only the finest ingredients, process, and equipment to create revolutionary products that will help people feel better and live a healthier lifestyle. A few notable items about us include:
- We produce full spectrum products which we think has the best effect
- 3rd party lab testing is available for each batch created of each product and is available on the product pages.
- We test our hemp for for heavy metals and pesticides.
- We use the very best CO2 extraction equipment
- We are fully insured and stand behind our product quality and safety
- All of the hemp we use is organically grown in the state of Wisconsin. This doesn’t mean that it’s certified organic, but it does mean that our farmer partners used safe production methods (no pesticides, for example) to grow their hemp. All of the hemp we use is Non-GMO.
Here are links to our Pesticide and Heavy Metal testing:
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and great deals! Dismiss